APPLICATION PROCESS FOR MEMBERSHIP TO THE JAMAICA OLYMPIC ASSOCIATION
1. A letter of application for membership.
2. Evidence of legal incorporation of the Federation/Association (i.e. Certificate of Registration or Document of Incorporation).
3. The Federation's Constitution.
4. A minimum three-year strategic development plan detailing how the Federation/Association plans to establish and increase representation at a competitive level as well as support for the sport locally and in the Diaspora.
5. The Minutes of the Federation's/Association’s meeting in which the resolution was passed endorsing application to the JOA for membership as well as appointment of Bankers, Accountants, Attorneys-at-Law. Names of Board of Directors, President, General Secretary and other Administrators where applicable along with contact information such as office and mobile telephone numbers, email addresses, website/webpage.
The submitted documentation will be reviewed by the Chief Executive Officer and President and an interview date scheduled with representatives of the Federation/Association. The JOA interview panel will consist of the President, selected members of the Board and the CEO.
Following the interview, if the panel finds the documentation and interview satisfactory:
A letter of approval with effective date of membership is prepared and sent to the applicant.
A certificate of membership is later prepared and an induction ceremony scheduled.